Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh, let me give you my card...

Booya. There it is. PhD senior scientist. It must be true because it's in print. :)

Things are going pretty well with the job so far. I'm not as exhausted as I was the first week, but my energy seems to be coming in spurts. For example, Tuesday night I felt great and played volleyball until ~10:30pm (so I didn't get to bed until ~11:30) and then got up at 5 so I could be at work early to meet with someone and decided to ride my bike to work. Then Wednesday night I crashed and went to bed at 8pm. So now that I can handle being awake and paying attention for eight hours straight every day we'll have to work on spacing out the out-of-work activities.

In other news this evening I cleaned our floors with murphy's oil soap (I've been waiting to do this until the urethane had a month to cure). Did I mention I love our floors? They are so great. Also I learned that Max is scared of the mop. Shocking, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment