Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby's Room!

I had some great friends help me paint our baby's room this weekend. I love the way it looks now - all warm and fuzzy.


In fact, I think that Winnie the Pooh might live here.


I think the color scheme also does a decent job of tying the things we have in the room together so far. I think the bookshelf and the lights look nice, and the sheet set (in the bag on the corner) looks like it belongs as well. Coming soon, luxuries like curtains! And a place for the baby to sleep!

In other news, it is frigging freezing here. It frosted last night, and will definitely frost again tonight. Due to the plunging temperatures, we decided to pick the last of our tomatoes. Figured there might be just a few stragglers on the vine.


Huh.

Seems that the last of our tomatoes is considerably more tomatoes than we had anticipated. Apparently our tomato plants love October as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment