Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hi there

Despite my best efforts to stall it, time keeps moving forward. We close a week from tomorrow.




Because of the whole house-selling thing, we didn't do a garden this year. We do have a volunteer onion (or at least I think it's an onion). Apparently onions can bloom. Who knew?




We had an awesome spring BBQ with a fire in the fire pit.




But apparently I was having so much fun I didn't take pictures. Sorry, dear reader. Instead, please enjoy these pictures of Noah at the mall.




It was raining today so we couldn't go to the park. He seemed to be ok with the compromise, as long as he got to control the radio.




How long do you think I have before he realizes this car gets even more fun if I put money in the slot?

-- posted from the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment