Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hairy situation

Today we did some shopping, and Noah got to ride in the cart for the first time.


I think he liked it.

We also tried out the umbrella stroller today. The view isn't as good from down there... If only we had some toys or something Noah could play with so he'd feel less lonely...


Now I want to bring your attention to a more serious topic. You may be aware that Noah has some crazy hair.


I usually describe it as 1970s old man hair, others say it is like baby peyes.



Both may be accurate.


Or maybe crazed clown hair.


Often it looks pretty cute, which is why we haven't cut it so far. The problem is, there are only like three pieces that are long and curly. The rest is very short and blond. Often these pieces are totally out of control, for example when Noah is on the swings and his mad scientist hair is flapping in the breeze.

At any rate, now they're gone.



It was kind of a hack job, because I don't know what I'm doing. We will have too see what it looks like in the morning...

Now if only I knew what to do about another crazy hair situation here at casa Pytel...


-- posted from the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment