Sunday, August 23, 2009

Movement

Seeya Wall-E - mommy's over there with the flashing shiny thing...


I think I can...


I think I can...


I'm almost there...


Got it!


Yes folks, Noah has gone from being very very close to mobile, to being actually mobile. He's not very mobile, mind you. Each crawl-like movement is proceeded by lots of rocking and complaining and it's a bit awkward and jumpy, but as of now he can cross such vast distances as the yoga mat in order to knock down a tower of blocks. Or go visit the cat. Please enjoy the following, in which Entropy is totally unimpressed by the rocking, yelling baby, until he figures out to crawl to her. Also please don't be alarmed by the hacking cough. I don't think Noah can give Entropy his day care cold.



Very exciting times here at 19ssg.

No comments:

Post a Comment