Friday, March 6, 2015

Paper Cafe

On Sunday at rest time, Eva asked for "a lot of paper so I can make an apron"

I had no idea what she meant by that, but at the time I was doing four other things so gave her some scrap paper and forgot about it.

On Tuesday I came home to find her like this:


And by "like this," I mean wearing an apron that she designed and assembled entirely by herself.  


And "by herself" I mean really.  None of us had any idea what was going on until she came out of her room wearing the thing.


Apparently she spent three days and two rolls of scotch tape putting it together, but here it is.  She then proceeded to take our orders at a pretend cafe.


Of course there was juice to drink


Then Noah got involved and made some syrup and pancakes

pouring the syrup onto the pancakes

The food was a little dry but the service totally made up for it






No comments:

Post a Comment