Sunday, August 26, 2007

Overambitious part two

So after the family took off, Chad and I had to decide what to do with the rest of the day. Oh I know, let's drive to Ikea, rent a van, and buy a ton of furniture that we will have to assemble!


In our defense, we have been planning to do this for a long time, but it's still pretty intimidating to have our living room filled with boxes again.

First stop on our matching furniture train: the bedroom. We bought a bed, a big dresser, and a giant wardrobe to help with our lack of bedroom closet space.


I am standing in the wardrobe in this picture, and can barely reach the top. It is TALL. I am excited. :)

We also managed to assemble the bed and enough of the dresser to be able to stand it up.


I guess the drawer assembly will have to wait until later this week. After that, the clothes actually move into our bedroom! We'll be like real adults with our clothes in our bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment