Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Eva Update


Eva is having so many firsts I can barely keep up. I put together her new high chair yesterday so she can sit with us at the table at mealtimes but be kept safely away from our food (see: baby swipes-a-lot). I think she likes it.


Noah and Eva held a very serious family conference at the table yesterday. The subject: WHERE IS DINNER ALREADY WE ARE DYING HERE.


We even gave Eva a spoon to play with.


Today my new running shoes arrived to I strapped Eva into the BOB for the first time and we went for a run. It was awesome. So awesome, in fact, that I totally forgot to take a picture so you'll have to wait on that one.

Finally, Eva is also working on buzzing her lips:



It is a little funny that I feel like she needs to droop a bit more in order to get a good rasberry, since she is basically the drooliest baby I know at times other than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment